CSI for Logistics Companies and Compound Owners
Why it works:
Fast repair at highest quality standards with innovative process solutions.
CSI is ISO-certified and specialized on managing projects in mass damage catastrophes caused by hail storms in the automotive industry. For many years, we have been handling successfully XL projects on logistical compounds or factory stocks for leading brands in the industry. Our priority is set on efficiency and objective-driven processes. Where others replace or paint damaged parts during repair, we are able to repair the parts due to years of global experience with high quality Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) technicians, which reduces cost for our customers. All inherent processes can be controlled in every single step through our digital live monitoring. Daily reports and a complete project report are generated automatically and transparently by us. Risk transfer moments, including vehicle take-over and quality check / delivery, are documented digitally as well.
Historically, CSI has been pioneering the hail business in automotive. Still today, we are consistently introducing innovations and break-through technology. We look at customers' problems from their perspective to identify potential for improvement. This way, we design innovation and make our processes more efficient every day.
Customer exaltation is our main objective.
Our customer portfolio has been growing steadily, and in 2018, we have handled more than 10.000 vehicles in XL-projects throughout Europe” for “Our customer portfolio has been growing steadily over the last couple of years worldwide, especially with the subsidiaries that we have opened in Australia, Brazil, France and China. This has led us to repairing over 25.000 vehicles in 2019 all over the world.
- Immediate show up at damaged compound - worldwide
- Damage assessment and price offering including project concept the same day
- Individual process design with the customer
- Finishing projects in time and budget
- Documentation of all process steps and digital monitoring
- Daily reports of all key performance indicators
- Flexible adaptation of solutions to the availability of repair space on site
- Tent solutions
- Rent of local facilities and repair halls
- Light tunnel for quality control
- Removing and installing of parts including procurement
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
- Use of mobile paint booths
- Collaboration on compound projects and repair of Mercedes-Benz vehicles damaged by hail storms
- Repair of several thousand commercial vehicles in Spain in 2018
- Project execution in time and budget
- Daily digital reporting about the repair status of all concerned vehicles
CSI has the following partnerships ...
- Partnership since 2016
- Process and repair solutions for hail damage catastrophes on logistics compounds
- Partnership since 2015
- Process and repair solutions for hail damages on vehicles on logistics compounds
- Process and repair solutions for hail damages to be handled in and by dealerships
Our Services for...
CSI has been active in the hail business for many years and has specialised on mass damage catastrophes in automotive caused by hail storms. We have embraced the challenge to make our customers' distractive side activities, i.e. handling hail storm damages, our core business. By standardising management protocol we have become ISO-certified for Quality Management and now support our customers worldwide whenever and wherever additional capacities or know-how is needed, all tailor-made to the individual needs of our customers.